Saturday, October 29, 2016

Introducing Mr. McMay

<h1>Hello World</h1>. I'm Mr. McMay. I am a Father, IT guy, Video Game Enthusiast, Avid Sky Diver, Gymnastics Coach, Pilot, Photographer,  Handy Man, Working out, Runner and I love to cook. There are 6 true, 3 false, and 2 half-true statements in that last sentence. I'll let you decide which ones are which. So I guess this is where I'm supposed to talk about me. 9 times out of 10 I am the person behind the scenes making everything work. This is in complete opposite to either of the other McMays (Luca is TBD on his camera personalities). 


History:
I grew up in Peoria, IL. Undergrad and grad both at Eastern Illinois University (where Romo went to college). While I was doing my graduate work, Michala decided that I shouldn't be a jobless bum any more and got me a job with an IT Firm out of the town we were living. After a few years of shenanigans in that town, we decided that we should move our household to a nice, small, traffic-less  town called Houston. Ha. 

My credentials (I was told to format this as close to the others as possible):
I have a bachelors in History and a masters in College Student Affairs. Well...wait...that has nothing to do with IT work...ya...Apparently, I am decent at doing IT work. I picked that up fairly quickly and here I am server administrator for a university. Also, I work as the voice of reason to all of Michala's projects...well and now a certain extent Sheri's. Outside of my professional life, I am a gymnastics coach. I have been coaching for 8 years now between Women's Artistic and Tumbling and Trampoline. Whenever I am not doing any of those above things, I am playing video games. I play a mixed bag of everything between mmorpg's to throwback 2d games (never got much into the text based games...turn right -> enter -> [monster approaches] how do I swing my weapon -> character dies). 

How did I get here? ---Good question. Normally, I would go in to the...well one night daddy and mommy really loved each other, but I'll revert from that joke at the moment. It has more been a fly by the seat of your pants than a well thought out plan that was executed step by step. 

Overall, you can tell I'm a really big "sharer". I do much better in a Q&A section. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment